Jacques de Champlain Foundation
Effective Date: December 1st , 2020
1. Personal information
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual. The types of personal information that we may collect include:
- Last name;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Home address;
- IP address;
- Name, email, phone number of the owner and/or person responsible for registering an automated external defibrillator (AED) in the Foundation’s AED-Quebec registry.
2. Purposes of collection of personal information
The Foundation may use your personal information, among others, for the following reasons:
- Communicate with you about the Foundation’s mission and events;
- Facilitate and process the registration of users for events organized by the Foundation;
- Processing a donation;
- Issue tax receipts;
- Register an AED in the DEA-Quebec registry;
- Any other purpose permitted or required by law.
3. Use of information and limitation of collection of personal information
4. Online payments
5. Links to other sites
7. Email communications
The Foundation complies with Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) and will not send you electronic communications that contravene this law.
The Foundation will ensure that each of its emails provides the option and the necessary opt-out guidelines should you no longer wish to receive email communication from the Foundation. You may subscribe to or cancel a subscription to emails from the Foundation by clicking the link provided in the email or by contacting the Foundation at email@example.com.
8. Consent and right to withdraw personal information
At any time and subject to legal and contractual requirements, the users may exercise their right to withdraw personal information concerning them or to withdraw certain specified purposes. Withdrawing your consent may result in the inability of the Foundation to provide or continue to provide you with certain services or information. To exercise this right, please send an email to this effect to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. To reach us